By using the computer systems of Anne Arundel County
Public Library, you signify that you understand and agree to this policy
and those outlined in the AACPL Internet
Branch staff are empowered to stop printing that violates
the policies in AACPL's Internet and Printing statements and/or local,
state and federal regulations.
- Patrons may print black and white pages at a cost of $.15
each. Color printing is
available at a cost of $.40 per page.
- Patrons pay for printing by depositing money in
the Automatic Payment Machine (APM). Up to $10 can be credited
to an account. No refunds will be granted for unused funds,
however, the credit remains on the account and can be used for future
printing. The APM accepts cash and does not give change. Credit cards also may be used for printing with the assistance of a staff member. APM credit
cannot be used to pay fines or other library charges.
- If it becomes necessary to add money to an account
during a session, patrons can lock the PC while adding money at the
- Patrons may not load any paper, labels, transparencies
or other media in the printers.
- Any print job sent to the printer before the end
of a session will print in its entirety, regardless of whether
a new patron logs on to the computer.
- Patrons should report any printing
or computer problems to the Library staff.