All branches will experience network, Internet, and WiFi outages Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 24-25).
Please go to https://catalog.aacpl.net to access the library catalog if the library's website is unavailable.
What is an Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan is the process of obtaining materials that Anne Arundel County Public Library (AACPL) does not own through a national lending collaborative, in addition to the statewide cooperative known as Marina.
What is Marina?
Marina is an online catalog of materials owned by all the public libraries in Maryland. Customers can search for and request many of these items themselves, or a Library staff member can assist. More information...
How to search Marina and request materials:
- Click on Access Marina.
- Type your library card number in the text box and press "enter" (do not use spaces between the numbers).
- The search screen you see is a simple search. There is also an advanced search option.
- Type your search terms and press "enter."
- From the results, select the desired title. Choose an item that does not show ANNE (the Marina abbreviation for AACPL) as a supplier.
- The detailed results will show if there are copies of the title available from a library in the Marina system.
- Select a pickup location and click "Request."
- Use the notes field to convey a specific deadline if applicable. If you need the material in two weeks or less, speak with a staff member at a Library about your request.