Self Checkout in Your Pocket - AACPL Checkout
AACPL Checkout is the easiest way to checkout library books, magazines, DVDs and more from your Anne Arundel County Public Library. AACPL Checkout is available for download for all iOS, and Android devices.
Don't have a mobile device? Use one of our Self Checkout Stations in our libraries (How-to video).
Using the AACPL Checkout App
- Make sure you are connected to the WiFi network in the library
- Touch START at the welcome screen
- Scan or enter your library card number and pin when prompted
- Use the "+" button at the top of the checkout screen to checkout library items.
- Tips: Fit the entire barcode in the viewfinder. Hold your phone about 6" away from the barcode and hold the phone steady. Give the camera time to focus. Tilt the phone to avoid glare on the barcode. Use flash in low light.
- Ask library staff for help if needed.