If you have lost or forgotten your Lynda.com password, please follow these steps to submit a help ticket to request a password reset:
- Go to the LinkedIn Learning help page and click the grey button Other.
- Type "Password" or any other word in the text box and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the button labeled Create a Support Ticket to reveal the support ticket form.The password help topics listed in the illustration above are for LinkedIn members with password issues. These instructions do not work for lynda.com library accounts.
- Please mention Anne Arundel County Public Library and lynda.com and you need to reset your password in the Your Question section of the support ticket form. Please note: this message is displayed on the help page "Due to COVID-19 related precautions, it may take longer than usual to hear back from our Support Agents."
- LinkedIn does not provide working telephone support for lynda.com at this time.