The Linthicum Library will be closed from Monday, October 26 through Wednesday, November 4 for HVAC replacement.
- Books, Movies, Music, and More!
Find materials in our Library Catalog that you can use in your classroom or to support virtual learning. Can’t find something in our collection? Try Marnia and InterLibrary Loan!
- eBooks and More
Find digital books, music, magazines, and movies to support your students.
- Educator Tip: Films in our Kanopy collection come with public performance rights - no need to pay a licensing fee to show these movies in your classroom!
- Find digital copies of your favorite books, including interactive picture books on Tumblebooks and DK reference books.
- Homework Center
Find databases and other Premium Resources in our Homework Center. There is free online language learning with Rosetta Stone & Mango Languages. Lynda.com & Udemy offer free online professional development, video classes, and more.
- Educator Tip: HelpNow Powered by Brainfuse provides free online tutoring from 12pm - midnight in both English and Spanish.
- STEM at AACPL
Anne Arundel County Public Library is dedicated to assisting children of all ages improve their STEMabilities by offering STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programs at all 16 of our library locations!
- Student Resources Flyer (en español)
A printable handout with information about SAIL and a list of homework and other resources offered by the library.
- TAAAC - Tutor Pool
Students can find a tutor using the Teachers’ Association of Anne Arundel County Tutor Pool.
- Educator's Library Card
The Educator's Library Card allows teachers, homeschool families, and other educators to supplement their curriculum with an abundant, ever-changing supply of books on a range of subjects and reading levels. Teachers can create temporary classroom collections as well as encourage reading in the classroom.
- SAIL Accounts (Student Library Cards)
Information about the Library's SAIL (Student Access to Improved Learning) accounts for Anne Arundel County Public School (AACPS) students.
- Get a Library Card
Sign up for library card online or in person.
- Teacher/Media Specialist assignment request
Library staff are ready to help your students.
- Invite the library
Invite the library to visit or speak in a virtual classroom.
- Educators Reference Complete
Academic journals, reports, and many premium reference sources in the field of education. Includes content in administration, bilingual education, child development and psychology, funding, health education, technology, and testing.
- Curbside Plus Services
We now have new hours for curbside pickup and offer free wireless printing. Make an appointment to use the computers, browse the collection, or talk to a librarian.
- Virtual Programs
We have events for all ages. These are great options for supplemental activities for your students.
Students can check out a WiFi Hotspot or use expanded outdoor WiFi. We are offering free wireless printing through our Curbside Plus Services.
- Library Accessibility Services
Check out a C-Pen Reader, explore our Large Print library (which includes materials for adults, children, and teens), and visit other local resources:
- AACPS Home Instruction Information
AACPS supports home instruction in accordance with the Code of Maryland Regulations known as COMAR.
- MSDE Homeschool Regulations
Find information on COMAR regulations, resources, and videos.
- MSDE Home Instruction Fact Sheet (FAQ)
Frequently asked questions regarding Home Instruction in Maryland.
- MSDE Local Home Schooling Coordinators
Listing of local Home Schooling Coordinators in the state of Maryland.