All libraries will reopen with walk-in service and more starting Monday, April 12. More information here.
LinkedIn Learning (formerly lynda.com) is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals. Best of all, it is FREE with your library card!
Easy to use!
- Use your library card and PIN to login.
- Browse courses and save what you like to your own Playlist.
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your Profile.
More than 16,000 courses in seven languages are available.
- Software like MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web design: Web graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping
- Social media and web publishing tools like Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress.
- Photography: Lighting and Photographing a Still Life, Photography 101: Shooting in Low Light, GIMP:Essential Training
- Business and career skills - productivity, marketing, time management.
- Job Search Tools: with Resume design, Searching for Positions, Working with Recruiters
...and much more!