lynda.com is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals. Anne Arundel County Public Library provides this premium resource with access to a vast library of high-quality, current, and engaging video tutorials taught by recognized industry experts. Best of all, it is FREE with your library card!
Easy to use!
- Create your lynda.com Profile
- Browse courses and save what you like to your own Playlist.
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your lynda.com Profile.
- Get a certificate upon completion of a course.
More than 3000+ courses with 129,942 video tutorials are available.
- Software like MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web design: Web graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping
- Social media and web publishing tools like Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress.
- Photography: Lighting and Photographing a Still Life, Photography 101: Shooting in Low Light, GIMP:Essential Training
- Business and career skills - productivity, marketing, time management.
- Job Search Tools: with Resume design, Searching for Positions, Working with Recruiters
...and much more!