The Linthicum Library will be closed from Monday, October 26 through Wednesday, November 4 for HVAC replacement.
We are pleased to announce the return of the lynda.com (a LinkedIn company) online education service! Log in here.
lynda.com is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills that will help you achieve your goals. Best of all, it is FREE with your library card!
Easy to use!
- Create your lynda.com Profile
- Browse courses and save what you like to your own Playlist.
- Your progress is saved and easy to view in your lynda.com Profile.
- Get a certificate upon completion of a course.
More than 3000+ courses with 129,942 video tutorials are available.
- Software like MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Web design: Web graphics, Interactive Design, Prototyping
- Social media and web publishing tools like Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress.
- Photography: Lighting and Photographing a Still Life, Photography 101: Shooting in Low Light, GIMP:Essential Training
- Business and career skills - productivity, marketing, time management.
- Job Search Tools: with Resume design, Searching for Positions, Working with Recruiters
...and much more!
Need to reset your lynda.com password? Please follow these instructions to open a support ticket. For instructions on how to access your AACPL Lynda account via the iOS or Android mobile app, click here.