Our automated borrowers phone line will be discontinued on May 1, 2018. How to keep track of your library account.
Meeting Room Scheduling FAQ
The Annapolis Regional Library meeting room will be unavailable for 2018 bookings due to new building construction. Meeting room bookings can now be made for Sundays at the Eastport-Annapolis Neck Library through December 31, 2018.
- How do I reserve a meeting room?
- How much does it cost to use the meeting room?
- How far in advance may I schedule a meeting room?
- Are there any limitations to scheduling a meeting room?
- When are library meeting rooms available for booking?
- Can I use the meeting room before my scheduled time to set up?
- How often may a group use a meeting room?
- Do you have a list of meeting room descriptions that include their size, furniture, and equipment?
- Where can I find your meeting room policy?
How do I reserve a meeting room?
All library locations have meeting rooms that can be reserved for free by nonprofit organizations and for a small fee by for-profit organizations. To reserve a meeting room, please visit or telephone an AACPL branch. The meeting room can be booked by submitting an application and payment, if necessary. A new application must be completed any time the contact for the organization changes. Download the meeting room application and policy.
How much does it cost to use the meeting room?
How far in advance may I schedule a meeting room?
Meeting room reservations for January 2 through May 31, 2018, will take place starting the first Monday in November (November 6, 2017). Bookings for events held June 1 through December 31, 2018, will take place starting the first Monday in April (April 2, 2018).
Are there any limitations to scheduling a meeting room?
During the first day of meeting room sign-ups for the following year, one person is limited to booking for one individual/organization. Someone wishing to book for more than one individual/organization must wait in line again for each individual/organization for which they wish to make reservations. For example, a property management company booking for multiple Homeowners Associations (HOA) will book meetings for one of their Homeowner's Associations, and then wait in line again to book meetings for another HOA. This allows other groups equal access to the library meeting rooms.
When are library meeting rooms available for booking?
The meeting rooms are only available during Library operating hours and all groups must vacate the room 15 minutes prior to closing time. Library meeting rooms may be unavailable at times due to library programming and meetings that have been scheduled in the meeting room.
Can I use the meeting room before my scheduled time to set up?
The meeting room can only be used within your scheduled time. When booking the meeting room, please be sure to allow for time to set up, restore the room to order, and vacate within your reserved time.
How often may a group use a meeting room?
Groups are limited to one meeting per month, per location.
Do you have a list of meeting room descriptions that include their size, furniture, and equipment?
Please call the library location for specific information about what each room includes and equipment availability.
- Annapolis Meeting Room (Not available for reservations. Please reserve at our Eastport or Edgewater locations)
- Broadneck Meeting Room
- Brooklyn Park Meeting Room
- Crofton Meeting Room Options
- Deale Meeting Room
- Eastport- Annapolis Neck Meeting Room
- Edgewater Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Glen Burnie Meeting Room
- Linthicum Meeting Room
- Maryland City at Russett Meeting Room
- Mountain Road Meeting Room
- Odenton Meeting Room Options
- Riviera Beach Meeting Room
- Severn Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Severna Park Meeting and Conference Rooms
Where can I find your meeting room policy?