On September 24, 2020 the library’s RBDigital eAudiobook collection will be transferred to the Overdrive/Libby platform.
If you use RBDigital to listen to eAudiobooks, here’s what you can expect:
- The library will not lose access to any eAudiobooks. The collection will simply be accessed through the Overdrive website or Libby app instead of RBDigital.
- Any eAudiobooks checked out to your account on September 24 will still be accessible to you, via the RBDigital app until their due date.
Any items on hold on your account on September 24 will not transfer over to the Overdrive/Libby platform. We recommend making note of the items you have on hold prior to the 24th.
- AACPL has lowered the number of allowed holds on RBDigital from 10 to one in anticipation of this transfer.
- If we already own the titles you have on hold in our Overdrive collection, you can place holds on those items starting now to shorten your wait!
- RBDigital Reading History and Wishlist items will not transfer to Overdrive. Please make note of these before September 24.
- RBDigital Magazines will not be transferred to Overdrive/Libby at this time. You’ll still access these through the RBDigital website and app, until further notice.
Download your account information before September 24:
Download a copy of your Reading History, Current Holds, and Wishlist from the RBDigital website on a desktop computer.
- After logging in, open the menu in the top left of the screen and select “My Account.”
- Then click “Profiles” and underneath your personal information, you will see the option to “Export My Transaction History.”
- Clicking this button will automatically download a CSV file to your computer with your information.