Riviera Beach Library is closed Thursday, December 3, due to plumbing issues.
Refund Lost and Paid Policy
- Anne Arundel County Public Library will issue a refund for lost items if the item is returned under the following circumstances:
- The refund must be requested within 90 days of the date the replacement cost was paid. No refunds will be made after 90 days. The material paid for would then belong to the customer.
- If the customer does not have a receipt, refunds will only be issued after verifying in the Integrated Library System that the item was paid in full.
- The amount of the refund shall be the lost item charge, minus the amount of any overdue fines due on the item.
- No refunds will be issued for items deemed by AACPL staff to be damaged, regardless of when returned.
- Refunds will not be issued to customers for OCLC items or missing parts. These are considered paid in full.
Revisions approved by the Anne Arundel County Public Library Board of Trustees on October 17, 2019