All library locations are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will reopen June 15 with curbside pickup available June 8.
No fines will be charged while libraries are closed. More information.
eBooks from Cloud Library
- Click Cloud Library, the login button, and enter your library card number to find books and manage your account.
- Download the Cloud Library app to browse, checkout, and read Cloud Library books on your device.
- eBook Troubleshooting tips and Cloud Library help.
- You can have six holds and six checkouts at a time.
- Cloud library eBooks are checked out for 21 days.
- Renewals are not allowed, but eBooks can be checked out again if there are no holds.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android OS, Nook, Kindle Fire, Sony e-Reader, Kobo, PC, and Mac (Cloud Library is not compatible with eInk Kindles)