Our automated borrowers phone line will be discontinued on May 1, 2018. How to keep track of your library account.
eBooks from Cloud Library
- Click Cloud Library, the login button, and enter your library card number. Leave password area (if any) blank. Find books and manage your account.
- Download the Cloud Library app to read Cloud Library books and view your checked out books.
- eBook Troubleshooting tips and Cloud Library help.
- Browse, checkout, and read ebooks on your personal device using the Cloud Library app.
- You can have six holds and six checkouts at a time.
- eBooks are checked out for 21 days.
- Renewals are not allowed, but eBooks can be checked out again if there are no holds.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android OS, Nook, Kindle Fire, Sony e-Reader, Kobo, PC, and Mac (Cloud Library is not compatible with eInk Kindles)