Now available! Rosetta Stone Library Solution
Improve your English or learn another language with Rosetta Stone Library Solution. This is an effective, easy-to-use program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
Available for your PC, Mac, iPad or Android mobile device with a microphone.* All levels of learning are available.
Choose from 30 languages:
Rosetta Stone PC or Mac Installation and Use:
- Click Rosetta Stone Library Solution or the logo above.
- On the EBSCO page, click the Rosetta Stone Library Solution link
- If accessing Rosetta Stone outside the library, you will be prompted to enter your Anne Arundel County Public Library card number.
- Once on the Rosetta Stone page, enter your email address and password. If this is your first time using Rosetta Stone you need to enter your email address and enter a password that is at least 6 letters plus at least one number. Then choose the language you would like to start learning. Click Sign In.
- Note: After you begin and you decide that you want to switch to a new language, you must first log out of Rosetta Stone and then log back in and choose a new language.
- Once inside the Language Suite; click Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons. You will then be prompted to choose the language and level. Then you can choose your course; you can choose to focus on speaking, reading, or writing.
Rosetta Stone for PC is only available using the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox in addition to Internet Explorer 11. Use these links to download the latest version of your favorite browser:
Rosetta Stone Mobile App
- Open your App store on your mobile device.
- Search for Rosetta Stone.
- Download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app.
- DO NOT launch the app once installed.
- Next, open your web browser.
- Click Rosetta Stone Library Solution or the logo above to go to the Rosetta Stone log-in portal. You will need to access Rosetta Stone this way each time you wish to log in. If you use the app icon on your device, you will log into a demo account by default
- Click Sign In to enter the program.
- Once in the Language Learning Suite click Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons.
- The Rosetta Stone app will then launch.
Rosetta Stone Support Page (Select "Enterprise & Education Learner" then scroll to the bottom for Call, Email, or Chat options.