Starting Thursday, August 5, all individuals ages two and older who enter Anne Arundel County Public Library buildings will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
Learn more about how AACPL is working to keep library customers and staff safe.
Improve your English or learn another language with Rosetta Stone Library Solution. This is an effective, easy-to-use program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
You must use the button above to navigate to the login page each time you wish to use the Rosetta Stone, even when you have the mobile application installed.
Choose from 30 languages:
Rosetta Stone PC or Mac Installation and Use:
- Click Rosetta Stone Library Solution or the logo above.
- On the EBSCO page, click the Rosetta Stone Library Solution link
- If accessing Rosetta Stone outside the library, you will be prompted to enter your Anne Arundel County Public Library card number.
- Once on the Rosetta Stone page, enter your email address and password. If this is your first time using Rosetta Stone you need to enter your email address and enter a password that is at least 6 letters plus at least one number. Then choose the language you would like to start learning. Click Sign In.
- Once inside the Language Suite; click Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations. Then you can choose your course; you can choose to focus on speaking, reading, or writing.
Rosetta Stone for PC is only available using the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox.
Rosetta Stone Mobile App
Please note: You must use the link from our website each time to use the Rosetta Stone application.
- Open your App store on your mobile device.
- Search for Rosetta Stone.
- Download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app.
- DO NOT launch the app once installed.
- Next, open your web browser.
- Click the Use Rosetta Stone Library Solution button or the logo above to go to the Rosetta Stone portal. You will always need to access the Rosetta Stone app this way. If you open the app using its icon on your device, you will log into a demo account by default.
- Click the Rosetta Stone Library Solution link on the page that loads
Log in page:
- If it is your first time logging in, enter your email address and a password of your choice, otherwise login with the username and password you set at your first login.
- Choose your language
- Click Sign In
- Click the Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations link
- After a few seconds, your device may ask if it is ok to open an application, click Yes or Open
- The Rosetta Stone app will then launch.
- It may take up to a minute for the application to open. DO NOT select any option asking you to sign in or create an account at this point of the process.
- You will know the application has opened when the lession options are displayed.
Rosetta Stone Support Page: Select "School" then scroll to the bottom for Call, Email, or Chat options.