Contactless curbside pick up is available at all of our library locations during library hours.
Please call to provide your library card number and name after you park in the designated area.
- Broadneck: 410-222-1905
- Brooklyn Park: 410-222-6260
- Busch Annapolis: 410-222-1750
- Deale: 410-222-1925
- Discoveries: The Library at the Mall: 410-222-0133
- Linthicum: 410-222-6265
- Maryland City at Russett: 410-222-1070
- Mountain Road: 410-222-6699
- Severn: 410-222-6280
- Severna Park: 410-222-6290
We offer free wireless printing with a limit of 10 black and white pages per day. Research assistance and book recommendations are available via chat on any page of our website, via phone, and email at askus.aacpl.net.
Don't forget our extensive digital library of tens of thousands of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and streaming movies, online resources for job searching, homework help and eLearning, and virtual programs for all ages.
You need a full-service card to pick up your items via Curbside. To find out about registering for a card or updating a virtual one, see the question below for details.
Place your items on hold with your library card or call your favorite library location. Wait to be notified that your hold is available.
When notified, go to the library and park in designated spaces. Call the phone number listed on the signs in the lot.
Please remain in your car until your items are placed on the table and staff has stepped away.
Pickup your items and enjoy!
Watch this how-to video to see how easy it is to pick up your items! Note: our current hours are different than when the video was created.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Place your items on hold with your library card through the library catalog or by calling any library location.
- Once you receive notification via email or text that your holds are available, you should drive to the library where the items are being held and park in the designated curbside service location (Discoveries: The Library at the Mall has special instructions in the FAQ area).
- Call the phone number on the curbside service signage to begin and provide your library card number and name to staff.
- Remain in your car until staff have placed your items on the designated table. Please wait until staff are at least 6ft away before you retrieve your items from the table.
Yes, you need a full-service library card to pick up your items. If you already have a virtual card, please call any library location for instructions on upgrading it. To register for a full-service card via Curbside Pickup, more details can be found on our Library Card Information page.
All items must be returned in the book drop or inside the library building.