All Libraries will be closed Sunday, January 17, and Monday, January 18, in observation of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Wireless Access (Wi-Fi)
To use AACPL's wireless network, select the access point named "AACPLPublicWiFi" and click the Accept button.
Outdoor Wi-Fi access is available at all locations except Discoveries: the Library at the Mall and Riviera Beach.
Use of AACPL's wireless network constitutes an agreement to be bound by the terms of the Computer and Internet Policy. Please read the policy before using the service. Failure to comply with the policy guidelines can result in a loss of network access, suspension of library privileges, and/or prosecution.
Please be advised that:
- Library staff are not able to provide technical assistance.
- The Library is not responsible for ensuring the privacy of information transferred over the network. Virus and security protection is the patron's responsibility.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of equipment, software, data files or other personal property brought into the Library's facilities.
- There is no guarantee of wireless access at any library branch at any specific time or with any specific equipment. Service disruptions may occur, and some equipment may not be compatible. Service may not cover the entire library building.
- The Library does not guarantee access to every Internet site using the Wi-Fi connection. Telnet, VPN, and FTP are not allowed. Access is not available to sites using non-standard ports.