eBooks and more
Troubleshooting and Help
- OneClickdigital Support from Recorded Books: Call 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346) toll-free for live telephone support Monday – Friday, from 7:30 am – 6 pm Eastern Time. If all representatives are busy you can leave a voice mail or fill out a form any time at OneClickdigital support.
- Blocked card? The library has implemented a new fines and fees policy. Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading eBooks or eAudiobooks if you have fines or overdue materials of $ 10 or more. If your account balance is $ 10 or more you will be referred to a collection agency and a service charge will be added to your account balance. Contact Email A Librarian for further details about your account.
- OverDrive: Contact Support or Maryland Digital eLibrary/OverDrive Help for problems downloading, returning items, etc.
- New Library Card: If you get a new library card # and have holds on the old #, fill out the form at Contact Support for OverDrive with your old & new card numbers.
- Safari Tech Books limits the number of people logged in at one time. If you receive a message that the limit has been met, please try again every few minutes or so.
- For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, complete this form.
Borrow an eReader
NOOK and Kindle eReaders are loaded with 10 - 30 titles. Check one out and start reading today!
Learn to use eReaders
New to downloadable books, audiobooks and magazines? Get help with your devices and learn how to use the library's free downloadable collections. Please bring your device. First come, first served.
Please call 410.222.1905 for an appointment.
Please call 410.222.7915 for an appointment.
December- February during branch hours
Please call 410.222.6277 for an appointment.
Email A Librarian
Email Anne Arundel County Public Library librarians for help with information questions, use of the Internet, and library account.
Chat Live with a Librarian!