eBooks and more
Troubleshooting and Help
- OneClickdigital Support from Recorded Books: Call 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346) toll-free for live telephone support Monday – Friday, from 7:30 am – 6 pm Eastern Time or fill out a form any time at OneClickdigital support.
- Blocked card? The library has implemented a new fines and fees policy. Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading digital materials if you have fines or overdue materials of $15 or more. Visit the Borrowing Policy page or Call a branch near you for further details about your account.
- OverDrive: Contact Support or Maryland Digital eLibrary/OverDrive Help for problems downloading, returning items, etc. If you get a new library card # and have holds on the old #, fill out the form at Contact Support for OverDrive with your old & new card numbers.
- Safari Tech Books limits the number of people logged in at one time. If you arrive at a page which is only a preview of the book, please try again later.
- For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, complete this form.
Borrow an eReader
NOOK and Kindle eReaders are loaded with 10 - 30 titles. Check one out and start reading today!
Look for more workshops this spring. Call a branch listed above for one-on-one training.
Ask a Question
Search our FAQs, or email our librarians with information or account questions through the Ask a Question service.