New Users Start Here
Learn how to access our digital collection in our biweekly Zoom class: Intro to Library eBooks and Streaming
Streaming Movies & Music FAQs
- Create an account using your library card number by visiting AACPL's Kanopy page.
- Library cardholders receive 30 tickets per month from Kanopy (Kanopy Kids checkouts do not require tickets). The number of tickets required for a checkout is listed next to each title.
- Once borrowed, you can view the movie an unlimited number of times within the listed access period.
- Kanopy is also compatible for hearing (with captions and transcripts) and visually-impaired customers (compatible with technologies such as JAWS).
- A Kanopy app is available on iOS and Android devices. You can also view Kanopy using Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast, and many Smart TVs.
Streaming classical, jazz, folk, pop & rock music.
- Go to the Naxos Music Library
- Select one of the featured albums, browse using the Categories selection on the left or use the keyword search for a specific piece of music.
- Kanopy help is available via their Support Form.
- For Naxos, please contact us. Please note: there is a limit to the number of concurrent Naxos users. If you are unable to listen, please close your browser and wait for a few minutes before trying again.
- If you have any questions about either service, please call one of our library locations or send us an email.
Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of online art and craft classes. Watch classes anytime, anywhere. You can start and stop projects at your own pace.
Fine Arts (Gale OneFile)
Journal and magazine articles focused on areas such as drama, music, art history, and filmmaking.
Search across multiple premium e-book reference sources published by Gale.
NAXOS Music Library
Pop Culture Studies (Gale OneFile)
Journal and magazine articles focused on the arts, social sciences, and history. A subset of Gale Power Search.
TumbleBooks provides a streaming collection of animated, talking picture books that children can read or have read to them.