Creativebug gives you unlimited access to thousands of online art and craft classes.
The Great Courses on Kanopy include a wide ranging list of courses on topics that include cooking, science, art, music, writing, and more!
LinkedIn Learning (formerly lynda.com) is an online education service that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills.
Udemy offers over 4,000 courses in the areas of business, tech, and personal development.
O'Reilly for Public Libraries (formerly Safari Books) offers eBooks on technical topics from a range of publishers including programming, certification training, and specific software applications.
Brainfuse offers online academic services designed to support diverse learning needs for students from early elementary school through adulthood. Services include live tutoring, skills building, and much more.
Gale Presents: Peterson's Test Prep contains resources to help prepare for the SAT, GED, or other tests. Practice tests and courses are also available.
Help with K-12 remote learning. A library card is a gateway to the resources and tools you need to make the most of learning from home.
New Users Start Here
Intro to Online Learning: Learn how to access our online learning resources in our bimonthly Zoom class.
- Visit the LinkedIn Learning login page and select "Login with your library card and PIN"
- Click "Get Started"
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
- You'll be asked to select some areas of interest so that LinkedIn Learning can recommend courses for you. It is recommended that you choose at least three areas you are interested in learning about.
- Optional: set a weekly learning goal to help keep on track. Select "Maybe later" if you'd like to skip this step.
- You are all set to find courses and start learning!
- You must have a Google or Microsoft account to create a Udemy account.
- After creating an account there, visit the Udemy login page and enter your library card number. (You will not be prompted to enter your card number if you are at a library location).
- Click the Sign in/Create a Udemy account button, then login with your Google or Microsoft username and password.
- Browse for courses and begin your learning adventure!
- Download and open the app or visit the Mango website
- Follow these instructions to create a profile
- If using the website, follow this link to login with your new profile credentials
- If using the app, follow these instructions under the Mobile tab to select Anne Arundel Public Library as your library.
- You are set to start learning!
- Download the app if you are using a mobile device.
- Whether using the app or visiting the website, please make sure to start from the View Resource button on our Rosetta Stone page. You can only access our free library version of Rosetta Stone using this link. Follow the instructions to set up your account on either the website or via the app on your mobile device.
- Set your choice of language when you login to Rosetta Stone and begin your learning experience.
- Mango Support: Visit Mango's support center.
- Rosetta Stone Library Edition Support: Go to the Rosetta Stone Support Page: Select "School" then scroll to the bottom for Call, Email, or Chat options.
- Udemy Support: Get help in Udemy's support area.
- LinkedIn Learning Support: Use LinkedIn Learning's support page for general support questions.
- Kanopy Support: Visit the Kanopy Help Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- O'Reilly for Public Libraries (formerly Safari Books) limits the number of people logged in at one time, please return later if you are not allowed to view books or videos. Visit the O'Reilly support page if you continue to have difficulty.
- Blocked card? Your account may be blocked from requesting or downloading digital materials if you have overdue materials. Log in to your account to see details.
For other problems with Safari, Gale Virtual Reference, or Testing and Education Reference Center, or other digital resources please contact us.
Download the Apps
|Name of App||iOS||Android||Amazon Fire|
|Udemy*||Download Udemy for iOS||Download Udemy for Android|
|Mango||Download Mango for iOS||Download Mango for Android||Download Mango for Amazon Fire|
|Rosetta Stone||Download Rosetta Stone for iOS||Download Rosetta Stone for Android||Download Rosetta Stone for Amazon Fire|
All eLearning platforms are also available on your web browser.
* Please make sure to download the Udemy app version named Udemy for Business.
The LinkedIn mobile application is currently unavailable. Please visit the website using a browser on your mobile device. We will put links to the LinkedIn app in this area when the application is working.
Adult Learning Center
Powered by Brainfuse. Tools to prepare for citizenship and high-school equivalency exams, live tutors to help with Microsoft Office, Excel or Powerpoint, writing experts to assist you in perfecting your resume, and much more.
Digital Learn (Basic Computer Lessons)
Free video-based, beginner-lever classes from the Public Library Association teaching the basics of using computers, email, the internet, etc.
How Stuff Works
Provides non-technical explanations of the technology and scientific principles behind a multitude of "stuff," from engines to cell phones.