New Users Start Here
Learn how to access our digital collection in our monthly Zoom class: Intro to Library eBooks and Streaming
- Find an ebook in our catalog or on our ebook/eaudiobook provider's websites: OverDrive and CloudLibrary. (Kindle e-ink books are only available on OverDrive)
- Create an account using your library card number for OverDrive or CloudLibrary. Get a library card.
- Get the eReader app for your device
- Checked out titles appear immediately in each eReader app.
- You can checkout as many as 10 items at a time for each provider.
- The checkout time on most ebooks or audiobooks is 21 days. Digital materials do not automatically renew.
- Find help here.
- eMagazines can be found in our catalog, or on the Overdrive website or Libby app.
- Get the eReader app for your device.
- Titles are always available -- no wait times!
- eMagazines are checked out in the same manner as eBooks or eAudiobooks. The eMagazine counts as one of your 10 checkouts and can be checked out for up to 21 days. Digital materials do not automatically renew.
- Find help here.
Download the Apps
|Name of App||iOS||Android||Amazon Fire||Nook|
|OverDrive||Download Overdrive for Amazon Fire||Download Overdrive for Nook|
|Libby by OverDrive||Download Overdrive for iOS||Download Overdrive for Android|
|CloudLibrary||Download Cloud for iOS||Download Cloud for Android||Download Cloud for Amazon Fire||Download Cloud for Nook|
Visit the Overdrive website or our Online Catalog for Overdrive ebooks available for Kindle devices. Libby will offer you an option to read in the Libby app or if you would like the book downloaded to your Kindle device.
For other problems with digital resources, please contact us.
For Kids and Teens
TumbleBooks provides a streaming collection of animated, talking picture books that children can read or have read to them.