Spend at least 20 minutes on any activity from this list. Try to do one every day and log your activities in your Summer @ Your Library log online. Paper versions of the logs are available at all library locations.
- Read for 20 minutes
- Visit a library**
- Play a game
- Try something new
- Read a book at bedtime
- Visit a park or playground
- Learn your library card number
- Talk about a book with a friend
- Download an eBook, eAudiobook, or eMagazine from the library
- Read to a family member or pet
- Watch a movie on Kanopy
- Create something to share
** Visit different libraries and collect the secret code!