For everyone's safety, all people entering our libraries must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose the entire time they are in the building.
Repeat violators will be banned. Thank you for your cooperation.
Brooklyn Park Library
- Free wifi is available at all library locations. Most locations' wifi is accessible outside of the buildings 24/7.
- Computers are free for public use. Customers can sign up for two hours of computer time with their library card number. Use is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Appointments may be required for computer assistance.
- All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Software and documents temporarily saved on computers will be erased when a customer logs off.
- Libraries are currently offering 10 free printed pages per person per day from public computers.
- Currently unavailable: Faxing, scanning, and copying services; wireless and 3D printing.
Please call or visit for more information about technology at this location.
One-on-One Computer Training for Adults
Work individually with a librarian and learn to access your library account, search the catalog and the Internet, navigate electronic databases and set up a free email account. Instruction in Microsoft Word may also be available.
Call 410-222-6260 for more information.