For everyone's safety, all people entering our libraries must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose the entire time they are in the building.
Repeat violators will be banned. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Free wifi is available at all library locations. Most locations' wifi is accessible outside of the buildings 24/7.
- Computers are free for public use. Customers can sign up for two hours of computer time with their library card number. Use is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Appointments may be required for computer assistance.
- All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Software and documents temporarily saved on computers will be erased when a customer logs off.
- Libraries are currently offering 10 free printed pages per person per day from public computers.
- Currently unavailable: Faxing, scanning, and copying services; wireless and 3D printing.
Please call or visit for more information about technology at this location.
Grant Research One-on-One Training
Would you like help searching for grant opportunities for your nonprofit organization? Meet for a one-on-one appointment to learn the basics of searching the Foundation Directory Online, a database of over 92,000 foundations, corporate giving programs, and grantmaking public charities in the U.S. Call (410) 222-1538 or visit the Edgewater Community Library for more information and to schedule a one hour appointment.