The Cloud Library website is currently down for maintenance. Customers can still access this resource via their mobile app.
Glen Burnie Library
- Free wifi is available at all library locations. Most locations' wifi is accessible outside of the buildings 24/7.
- Computers are free for public use. Customers can sign up for two hours of computer time with their library card number. Use is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Appointments may be required for computer assistance.
- All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Software and documents temporarily saved on computers will be erased when a customer logs off.
- Libraries are currently offering 10 free printed pages per person per day from public computers.
- Currently unavailable: Faxing, scanning, and copying services; wireless and 3D printing.
Please call or visit for more information about technology at this location.