We need your help to keep us all safe so our libraries remain open.
We require that you:
- do not come to the library if you are sick;
- maintain social distancing protocols and
- limit your time inside the library so we can welcome more visitors.
We ask that you:
- visit your nearest library to upgrade to a full-service library card if you signed up for a virtual card while buildings were closed;
- download the AACPL Checkout App for contactless service inside our buildings and
- return your items to the book drop only;
- Capacity limits are in place for each library location.
- Printing of 10 free black and white pages per day remains available.
- Curbside pickup remains available.
- Seating is limited in library buildings
- No meeting rooms or conference rooms can be used.
- The Odenton Library Creation Station and Computer Lab remain closed.
- Toys have been removed from children's areas.
- No print newspapers are available.
- Please use the book drops for returning materials.
- Limited study rooms are available.
- There is no access to water fountains.
- Assistance continues to be available by calling the library, and using Email a Librarian and website chat.
With your help, we can continue to serve our customers and the community safely.