We need your help to keep us all safe so our libraries remain open.
We require that you do not come to the library if you are sick. Starting Thursday, August 5, all individuals ages two and older who enter Anne Arundel County Public Library buildings will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
We ask that you:
- visit your nearest library to upgrade to a full-service library card if you signed up for a virtual card while buildings were closed and
- download the AACPL Checkout App if you prefer contactless service inside our buildings.
- Printing of 10 free black and white pages per day remains available.
- Curbside pickup remains available.
- Meeting rooms reopen for public use on September 7, 2021. Reserve a room.
- The Odenton Library Creation Station remains closed.
- Toys have been removed from children's areas.
- No print newspapers are available.
- Limited study rooms are available at select locations.
- If you prefer remote assistance, library staff continue to be available to help by telephone, chat, and email.
- The library continues to offer many virtual and outdoor programs for all ages.
With your help, we can continue to serve our customers and the community safely.