We need your help to keep us all safe so we can continue to offer in-person appointments in our libraries.
We require that you:
- wear your mask* properly. Please cover your nose and mouth;
- maintain social distancing protocols and
- limit your time inside the library. Appointment lengths vary by branch but no appointments will be given for more than one hour.
We ask that you:
- use contactless curbside pickup whenever possible to pick up materials, print jobs or take and make kits;
- check out our extensive digital collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, streaming movies and more
- enjoy one of our many virtual programs and
- share this message with your friends.
With your help, we can continue to serve our customers and the community safely.
*Masks must be worn by anyone over the age of two inside library buildings, while attending events on library property, and while utilizing curbside pickup, regardless of vaccine status.