The Linthicum Library will be closed from Monday, October 26 through Wednesday, November 4 for HVAC replacement.
Computers & More: Technology Services
Library buildings are currently closed. A reduced number of computers will be available by appointment beginning September 8.
All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint, as well as Internet access.
Library buildings are currently closed. Self checkout is not available at this time. Please visit our Curbside Pickup page for information about picking up books, dvds, cds, and other physical materials.
Wireless printing is available to all users by setting up a free account with SmartAlec. Wirless printing is currently free. Customers are limited to 10 black and white pages per day.
Thanks to a generous donation to the Library Foundation, the library will be piloting a wifi hotspot lending program at our Eastport-Annapolis Neck location. A wifi hotspot is a small device that allows you to connect your computer/phone/Roku, etc. to the internet.
The Memory Lab at Odenton Library is not available at this time.
3D printing is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Lynda.com is an online education service presented by LinkedIn that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills.
- Udemy offers over 4000 courses in the areas of business, tech, and personal development.
- Mango Languages is an easy to access program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
- Brainfuse offers online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles. These services include: live tutoring, skills building, and much more.
- Safari Books offers eBooks on technical topics from a range of publishers including programming, certification training, and specific software applications.